In today’s article we will talk about the Galaxy Ace Duos. You will stay within each specification and we want you to leave here knowing everything about this sensational device.
The Galaxy Ace Duos smartphone is super-comprehensive and although it does not rely on flash, its 5 MegaPixels camera stands out greatly for its efficiency and capability.
Galaxy Ace Duos has a great processor, impressive recording quality and more. All this and more on the Galaxy Ace Duos, you will find out in this sensational technical file to follow:
Features and System
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread Operating System
- Built-in antenna
- Weight approximately 122 grams
- 112.74 millimeters in height
- 61.5 millimeters wide
- 11.5 mm thick
- GSM Quad Band 850/900/1800/1900
- Dual SIM
- Push Mail
- Auto Filling: Swype and T9
NOTE: The Swype system allows the user to write just by swiping the screen, ie, you do not need to type each letter separately. This can be used for all the functions you need to type, not just the messages.
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n
- GPS: A-GPS
- Bluetooth 3.0 with A2DP
- USB: Micro USB 2.0
- Processor: 1 Core 832 MHz
- Memory: 3 GB
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM7627
- External memory: MicroSD up to 32 GB
- 3.5 inches
- 320 x 480 pixel resolution
- Capacitive Touchscreen
- 16 million colors
- 5 MegaPixels
- Resolution of 2592 x 1944 pixels.
- Face Detection
- Touch Focus
- Geo Tagging
- Rec video of 640 x 480 pixels
- 30 fps
We’ve brought you a video so you can check out the exact recording quality on Galaxy Ace Duos.
- Lithium Battery 1300 Mah
- Up to 390 minute conversion autonomy
- Standby time up to 410 hours
- Music player
- Voice control
- Video player: MP4, H.263, WMV, H.264
- Memo / Dial
- Polyphonic and custom ringtones
- Browser: HTML
- Flash Player: Flash Lite
Now you know every detail of the sensational Galaxy Ace Duos. We brought two videos with an analysis of the pros and cons of this device.
Now that you can check everything about Galaxy Ace Duos what do you think? Share with us leaving a comment, make your criticism or suggestion about the article and the site.