The innovative features of the Samsung Galaxy S3 GT i9300 are impressive. This device stands out thanks to its multimedia functionality, its Quad-Core processor, and the presence of several sensors that help in the use.
The incredible Galaxy S3 GT i9300 already comes with Android Ice Cream Sandwich and has an internal memory of 16GB. Its design is super modern and you will know the complete technical file as follows:
- Thickness: 8.6mm
- Dimensions: 70.6mm wide x 136.6mm high
- Super AMOLED fabric
- Internal Antenna
- Approximate weight: 133 grams.
- Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich ICS.
- Operating System Update: Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean
Memory and Processor
- 1GB RAM Memory LPDDR2
- External memory up to 64 GB – microSD, microSDHC and microSDXC
- Internal Memory: 16 GB
- Processor: Samsung Exynos 4412 / ARM Cortex-A9 MPcore
- 1400 Mhz
Data and Networking
- Sim Card Type: Micro SIMCard 12 x 15 mm
- 1 SIM card slot
- GSM Mhz: Quadri Band 850/900/1800/1900
- Data network: GPRS – EDGE – UMTS – HSDPA – HSUPA – HSPA +
- Telephone network: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 – UMTS 850/900/1900/2100
- G: 3G + HSPA + network with maximum download speed of 21Mbps and maximum upload speed of 5.76Mbps.
Graphic and Display System
- Super AMOLDE screen of 4.8 inches with capacitive Multitouch.
- 720 x 1280 pixels resolution
- 306 Pixels per inch
- 16 million colors
- Graphics card: ARM Mali-400
Call and Message
- SMS with Swype
- Video call
- Push Mail
NOTE: For those of you who do not know what Swype is, this system can be used not only in messages, but for everything you need to type. It allows the user to type just by sliding their finger across the screen, so there is no need to type each letter separately.
Camera and Camcorder
- Primary 8 MegaPixel camera with 3264 x 2448 pixel resolution.
- LED flash
- Digital zoom
- Face Detection
- Secondary camera of 2 MegaPixels with resolution of 1600 x 1200 pixels.
- Video recording of primary camera: FULL HD 1920 x 1080 pixels, 30 fps
- Secondary camera video recording: HD 1280 x 720 pixels
- Video Formats: MP4, WMV, H.264, H.263, XviD and DivX
- Audio Formats: MP3, WAV, AC3, FLAC and eAAC +
- FM Radio with RDS
- USB 2.0 Micro-B
- Micro-B USB TV Output with MHL
- Output to Audio Plug 3.5mm P2
- GPS: A-GPS, GeoTagging and GLONASS
- Bluetooth version 4.0 with A2DP
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n
- Voice dialing
- Voice command
- Voice recorder
- Polyphonic Ringtones and Custom Ringtones
- Java system
- Flash Player
- HTML, XHTML and HTML 5 Web Browser
- Sensors: Gyroscope, Ambient Light, Accelerometer, Proximity, Compass and Barometer.
- Lithium Battery Model EB-L1G6LLU
- Approximately 700 minutes operation in direct conversion. In Standby mode, it reaches more than 47,400 minutes.
This was the complete technical file of this incredible cell phone. Certainly you will not find such quality in many other handsets and that is why this model has gained great prominence in the market.
We have brought two videos with reviews, pros and cons of this device, check all this and see how to protect your device in the videos below:
After checking the videos and knowing all the features of this phone, surely you will leave here without a doubt, right? We hope you have enjoyed the article and are waiting for your opinion on the site and how we are bringing the information!