Are they all ready to enter the world of Galaxy And Duos? This smartphone has a very simple Android operating system, but with impeccable functionality. This device leaves a little to be desired in terms of leisure and fun.
The Galaxy Y Duos has great features and the highlight is its thickness of only 12 mm, which makes Galaxy Y Duos a great smartphone for transport. Want to know every detail of this device? Check out the complete technical file that we have brought below:
Features and System
- Android 2.3 Operating System
- Built-in antenna
- Weight approximately 98 grams
- 110 mm high
- 61mm wide
- 12 mm thick
- GSM Quad Band 850/900/1800/1900
- Dual SIM
- Plug in
- Music player
- Voice control – Memo / Command
- Video player – MP4, H.264
- Polyphonic and custom ringtones
- Browser – Wap / xHtml / Html
- Flash Player – Flash Lite
- Push Mail
- Auto Filling: T9
- Wi-Fi – 802.11 b / g / n
- GPS – A-GPS
- Bluetooth – 3.0 with A2DP
- USB – Micro USB 2.0
- Processor – 1 Core 832 MHz
- 10GB Memory
- External memory – MicroSD up to 32 GB
In the following image, you will see a cover model for your Galaxy Y Duos smartphone. There are several models and you can choose one that has your style, although it seems silly, this cover helps too in protecting your device against scratches and impacts.
- Inches – 3.14
- Resolution – 240 x 320 pixels
- Capacitive Touchscreen
- 260 thousand colors
- 3.2 MegaPixels
- Resolution of 2048 x 1536 pixels.
- Zoom – Digital 2x
- 320 x 240 pixel Rec video
- 24 fps
- Lithium Battery 1300 Mah
- Conversion time up to 380 minutes
- Standby time of up to 540 hours
Did you like the Galaxy And Duos? We’ve brought you a video with an incredible review of this device.
In this other video, you can look at several important points and analyze whether or not to buy a Galaxy and Duos.
We are reaching the end of another personal article. You can follow many important information about Galaxy and Duos. You can see some videos, photos and tips to help you decide at the time of purchase, analyze the specs and even learn how to protect your device.