A good way to take away blackheads from the skin is to make an exfoliation with products that open the pores and remove impurities from the skin.
Here are 3 great recipes that should be employed on the skin, and bowed so that they will have the expected effect. But to start this beauty treatment at home, one must first wash the skin of the body or of the face, and then promote the opening of the pores, as follows:
- Boil 500 ml of water;
- Put the boiled water in a basin or bowl;
- Put about 2 to 3 drops of eucalyptus oil in the water;
- Closer to the face of the bowl to come into contact with the steam, but be careful not to put too close to the bowl not to burn yourself;
- Cover your head with a towel and stay for about 5 minutes with the face in contact with the steam to the pores of the skin open.
After the opening of the pores, you should apply one of the following recipes:
- Exfoliating homemade sugar and honey
This recipe is more strong and therefore is indicated for oily skin.
- 1 spoon (soup) of sugar
- 1 spoon (soup) of honey
Mix all the ingredients until getting a homogeneous mixture. After passing in the face with movements, leave to act for about 5 to 10 minutes and remove after with plenty of water.
- Exfoliating with homemade cornmeal
This scrub is best for sensitive skins, or when there are blackheads and pimples at the same time.
- 2 spoons (soup) of cornmeal or milharina
- 3 spoons (soup) of liquid soap
Just mix the ingredients and rub into the skin with circular movements, insisting in the areas where there are more blackheads, like the nose, around the mouth and on the chin.
After removing the exfoliating of the face, you must pass a tonic to close the pores, or a lotion, an astringent and a moisturizer with sunscreen.
This kind of home treatment can be done 1 time per week or every 15 days.
Although there are several exfoliating industrialized, these when they are made with micro-particles of plastic pollute the environment and when they reach the rivers and seas contaminate the fish. So, bet on the scrubs natural is an excellent way to maintain the beauty of the skin, without harming the environment.