The stains left by the pimples are dark, rounded, and may remain for many years, especially affecting self-esteem, impairing social interaction. They arise due to the increased melanin in the epidermis after you squeeze the spine, injuring the skin, and if exposed to sun, heat or suffer with hormonal changes, which is very common during adolescence.
The people most affected by spots pimples on the face and in the body are those that have the brunettes, or black, and these dark spots do not lighten on their own, in need of some treatment to even out skin tone.
What to do to lighten the skin
To remove the dark spots left by pimples can resort to other treatments such as:
1. Exfoliation and hydration of the skin:
Use a good exfoliating helps remove dead skin cells, preparing the skin for greater absorption of the product that will be applied the following. A good homemade recipe is to mix:
- 1 carton of natural yoghurt
- 1 spoon (soup) of cornmeal
Mode of preparation:
Mix the ingredients and apply on washed skin, rubbing in the whole area with a circular motion. You can use a piece or disk of cotton so as not to dry the fingers. After you should wash your face with water and moisturizing soap and then apply a facial mask clareadora, leaving act for a few minutes.
2. Use of products despigmentantes or bleaching of the skin:
The dermatologist may indicate the use of cream, gel or lotion clareadora containing:
- Kojic acid that has a smooth action on the skin and does not cause irritation, but it takes 4 to 8 weeks to notice its benefits, and the treatment can take up to 6 months.
- Glycolic acid is the most suitable to make a peel removing the outermost layer of the skin,
- Acid retinoidcan be used as a way to prevent new spots on the skin;
- Hydroquinonemay also be indicated, but it is essential to use sunscreen during the treatment to avoid a worsening of the dark spots on the skin, such as, for example, Clariderm, Claripel, or Solaquin.
These acids can also be found in major concentrations for use in the form of peeling, which consists of removing the outermost layer of the skin, favoring the formation of a new layer new and without stains. See how it is done peeling and the care that should have.
3. Aesthetic treatments:
Aesthetic treatments such as intense pulsed light and laser and also help to standardize the skin tone, but although they are more expensive, give better results in less time. The result is progressive, being recommended to do about 5 to 10 sessions in a row, with an interval of 1 time per week to notice the difference in the before and after.
4. Essential care:
It is essential to use sunscreen every day to prevent the harmful effects of the sun on the skin, the ideal is to use one that is appropriate for the face and that does not have a formulation for oily, that can cause even more acne.
It is also advised to keep the skin always well hydrated and nourished, by eating foods rich in vitamin E such as almond and brazil nuts, but in small quantity every day, the carrot juice with orange is also a good option because it contains beta carotene, precursor of vitamin A that helps in skin restoration.